Sunday, 20 January 2013

Kanban stamping

Evening everyone, hope you are all keeping warm with the snow! For this weeks DT cards iv been practicing with my stamps again one I have just gone with the monochrome theme and used my kanban flower stamp as the main image and then of the card to make a border. For the other iv been brave and used my flex/pro markers to colour the flowers in and then used a purple ink pad for the conners, matted and layered on purple satin card, these stamps are from the new stamp set from 'the language of flowers' hope you like them and promise I'm going to practice my colouring more x



12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning cards, I love these stamps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant cards Laura, the stamps are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so elegant and I love these stamps too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute stunners Laura - I love the purple one xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Laura as always, wish I could get on with Stamping, but it is hit or miss, for me, which is why I love Digi's, up to my printer to do the work, LOL xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as always Laura great cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, and the colouring is brilliant, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just gorgeous Karen! Very classy and elegant.
    xx

    ReplyDelete