Monday, 7 January 2013

Kanban stamps

Well I haven't blogged in a while lol! I how you have all had a lovely time over Christmas, I have been lucky to have more time to craft over the holidays so iv been playing with my kanban stamps! I'm quite new to stamping and only really started last month cause I wanted to stamp Christmas cards, but I think I am becoming quite addicted to it now as my stamp collection is growing and am enjoying it more and more!
Anyway here are three cards iv made using kanban stamps, as I said I am new to stamping so have gone for trying to use stamps without having to colour the image in, I hope you all like them thanks Laura x x





9 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Laura and wonderful stamped images. I love the first card, it's very elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Laura - very classy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know that I love these Laura, wish I could stamp, but my hands just shake to much, even dropped my coffee cup the other day, grr....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, I love the gorgeous images.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous cards, but first really hits the spot for me.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All fab. The first one is so elegant. Like the shape of the second. Love the colours of the third. Glad you're enjoying stamping. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All fab. The first one is so elegant. Like the shape of the second. Love the colours of the third. Glad you're enjoying stamping. Xx

    ReplyDelete