Sunday, 7 April 2013

Visible image stamps

Hi guys its Sunday so that means its DT day for me for visible image today. Iv done two cards for today's post the first Iv used 'Edgar', 'gothic corner' and 'bronte border'. Iv stamped Edgar out and coloured him in with my pro markers then stamped the gothic corner stamp on two opposite conners on two peaces of card and stamped out the bronte border all over the one peace of card, the boarder lines up perfect to be used in this was to make a background.



The is the second card, Iv used the same stamp 'Bronte border' to make a background and have also used the 'large butterfly' stamp to make this affect I stamped and cut out two butterfly's then stamped two on my card then placed the cut out once on top to do the background without covering the butterfly x x


Please pop over to the visible image blog to see lots more inspiration from other DT members click HERE
Also please come and join our Facebook group to see more insertion from DT member and also see what other people have done with their stamps and to show your own work to click

5 comments:

  1. These are both great cards, the butterfly is my fav.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you've chosen for Edgar, and the butterfly card is lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Edgar! He is my fave. Fab cards though.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just stunning Laura, love the butterfly card it is fantastic.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very talented Laura.Well done.
    Pop over to my blog http://sharonshandmadecards-kingsharon1967.blogspot.co.uk/
    Theres a little surprise for you.I think you will like it x

    ReplyDelete