Friday, 14 June 2013

Summer lovin

Evening everyone, today I'm blogging a card iv made using one of my favourite stamps at the moment witch is the indigoblu summer lovin stamp, for this card I've over stamped the image on the front of the card then with my craft knife cut around the pattern, matted it on to pink card and then cut around that to. I've then coloured the flowers with my spectrum noir pens and used sickles to give it a bit of glitter, I've then used indigoblu little voice stamp set for the sentiment and added some ribbon along with a bow x x

4 comments:

  1. Laura this is stunning, I love how you have added the pink to the black and cut around the stamp.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, your colouring is superb! such a gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Laura, I love the shape , the colours and the whole design...Brilliant....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cols and the sentiment is fab xxx

    ReplyDelete