Sunday, 13 October 2013

Exciting time!

Afternoon everyone I hope you are all having a relaxed crafty Sunday. Iv had some really exciting new that I can now share with you all, Iv been asked to join the hobbyartstamps design team witch I am over the moon about! So you will be seeing lots of samples and sneak peaks from me! The first card of theirs that I'll be sharing with you is a sneak peak form up coming shows on create and craft on the 21st October (times to follow) hope you like the sneak peak and will tune in for some stunning stamps x x


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Laura, love all of the colours and acetate wrap. hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Laura and congratulations on the new dt post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Laura.....I am so so pleased for you...you will have a brilliant time ...Jenny and gang are great to work with...and such a stunning card for your first sneak peak...hugs...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Laura

    This is a beautiful card, love the colours & image, & acetate too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new DT post. The card, is beautiful, love the image and papers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on getting on the Design Team and on a fab first card. I love how you've done it and the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete