Friday, 1 November 2013

Crafting musketeers Blog challenge

Afternoon everyone I hope you are all wrapped up warm and indoors crafting v on this miserable day, it's the start of a new month and that can only mean it's the start of a new challenge at craftingmusketeers blog challenge, the theme is pretty pastels and is sponsered by littleclaire and the prize is a lovely stamp set,

For my DT card Iv uses this stunning stamp set from hobbyartstamps, Iv water coloured the background then coloured the main image soft purples, for the flower Iv stamped onto vellum and coloured it purple I think it shows a really soft colour, 
Hope I'll see your entry, Laura x x


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Laura as always hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Laura, love the birds they are fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Laura, I too think the birds are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete