Monday, 2 December 2013

Crafting musketeers challenge

Afternoon everyone... Wow where has this month gone?? I'v been  so busy making lots and lots of design team work and have had very exciting news!!!! That I can't share with you all just yet, but will very soon!!! Anyway on to the new challenge over at the craftingmusketeers blog challenge, they have a fab fab fab prize up for grabs this month from our sponsor hunkydory!!!! Here is a photo of the fab prove that could be ours!!! 
The theme for this month is layers so all you have to do it layer up your card or project that you make to enter, the design team have done a great job as always with some inspiration to get you all thinking, here's my card and Iv used my hunkydory Christmas kit for my DT sample, here's a photo...
Hope you can join in our challenge and good luck...
Laura x

2 comments:

  1. Love the layers, Laura, such a homely card - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layers . What an elegant card

    ReplyDelete