Saturday, 7 December 2013

Exciting, exciting news!!!!



Hi everyone I'm absolutely delighted to tell you all that a few weeks ago I went to the NEC show, when I was there the lovely kay from Indigoblu and I had a cuppa and a chat and I'm so delighted to tell you that she only asked me to join her very talented design team!!! 
I was so shocked and very excited and of course I said yes!!! 

Iv had such fun making samples for today shows using some of the new products, here's a few using the beautiful nature 2 set that's sold out on the shows early, 





Here's a card I also made using the amazing alter egos!!!! These are just amazing can't wait to use more...



That's all I'll post for now, will post the rest of the sample cards tomorrow,
Laura x x

12 comments:

  1. Your catds are lovely, well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pleased you are on the team hun, fab work. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Laura, so very well deserved, my lovely friend, have the best off fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Laura, so well deserved. Your creations are simply stunning and I do love the gorgeous designs on each one.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Done Laura.....and about time too...your work is fabulous and you will enjoy being part of such a brilliant team....especially working with Nikki and Linda they are such talented and lovely ladies....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab designs Laura, well done you
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news Laura - very well deserved - wishing u all the best hun x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many congratulations Laura have fun xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Laura, love these when I saw them on C and C, many congratulations on the DT post x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great images - super cards - congratulations on the DT post.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete