Monday, 24 March 2014

Hobby art flowers

Afternoon everyone it's a vet windy cold day by me so I thought I would share some card samples for a recent Hobby Art tv show to brighten the day up a little!
As we are suppose to be in spring I thought I'd show you some cards Iv made using two beautiful stamp sets fist is a wonderful-day! I love this set I think it's so so pretty!

Here are two samples with this set,




For my other two cards Iv used the equally as pretty sunflowers set 



These stamps are great for birthdays and occasions at this time of the year! Have brightened my day up hope they have your to ;)

Laura x x 


12 comments:

  1. These are so pretty, I love the shape of your cards.
    It would be nice if you included how you made your cards & items used xxx
    Happy crafting xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura these are gorgeous hun love them all hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous Laura, loving the sunflower, they always make me smile.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Four absolutely stunning cards - love the top two best, but they are all fabulous!! Great images and lovely colouring.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so pretty & summery. We need something to remind us what we've got to look forward to seeing in our gardens! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura your cards are tote amazeballs they are all stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all gorgeous and have brightened my dull day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty cards! so feminine x deb x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Laura, they are all so different, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards. Love the purple.

    ReplyDelete